Hi everyone! As we try to navigate our way through this rather tricky scenario please be kind to us. We’re learning too. We’re going to try and do some shows! We all, you guys included, have to adhere to the current local and national event guidance. We’re going to have to be much more organised (and potentially bossy) than we like to be here. Please read the information below before attending a show.
We’re currently only open for events, you cannot come in for a drink at the moment without a gig ticket, sorry.
- Please be aware that tickets must be purchased in single household groups only, to a maximum of four persons.
- If you buy tickets in separate transactions you will not be seated together.
- All our shows are for persons aged 16 and above.
- A small number of single tickets will be available for each show.
- This concert will be ticketed only though advanced purchased E-tickets only. There will be no on the door purchase.
- All our live shows are for persons aged 16 and older.
- Please either print or bring email confirmation, and arrive together to help our staff manage seating.
- The lead person in your party will need to provide track and trace details or use the COVID app to log in.
- Only seated tickets are available.
- Your seat is allocated when you buy your ticket and are non-transferable.
- Seats are laid out for each group to maintain social distancing from other households under the 1m+ guidelines.
- If anyone in your group has an accessibility issue please contact us and let us know well in advance.
- All social distancing guidelines at time of announcement will be adhered to. Please bring a mask to wear at all times unless seated. The venue will not provide PPE and we cannot let you in without one.
- Respect artists and staff by adhering to social distancing guidelines and remaining seated wherever possible.
- Drinks and refreshments will be served via our new app, and not from the bar.
- Adhering to government guidelines, standing, dancing and singing along at volume during the event is not permitted.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission or eject customers who are not respecting these rules.
- Once the show has finished, we ask customers to leave the venue promptly and quietly to comply with curfew rules.
If you are unable to attend for whatever reason, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know as we may be able to relocate your booking to someone else. Not having this information, and no shows, will lead to a significant financial loss for both artists and venue. We will not be able to offer refunds unless the gig is cancelled: however please do let us know if you cannot attend.
If you have any Covid symptoms then please stay at home and isolate.